Set up and run workplace investigations
Why choose CMP’s Professional Workplace Investigator?
- Highly experienced trainers
- Low delegate- trainer ratio
- Convenient central London training venue
- Training in accordance with CMP’s own best-practice standards for investigations (Above ACAS guidelines)
- Transferable soft skills also developed
- Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)- endorsed
- Practical skills-based training
- Post-course assessed report-writing exercise
- Practice working in accordance with your own organisation’s policy/ legislation
The Professional Workplace Investigator is our flagship, ILM-accredited training course for workplace investigators. As UK leading providers of conflict management and dispute resolution training, CMP will ensure that you’re prepared to resolve cases as fairly, robustly and timely as possible. The course includes a total of 28 hours’ learning, comprising of 3 days in the classroom and additional home-based studying.
Conveniently located at etc venues’ Avonmouth House, in central London, close to Borough and Elephant & Castle Stations. Here you can expect outstanding hospitality and refreshments throughout the course.
As part of the course, delegates will create an investigation plan, terms of reference and interview plan. Note-taking is covered thoroughly, as is gathering evidence through interviews and other sources. Trainees will be able to assemble and analyse evidence, whilst remaining objective and impartial and also write a full investigative report which will be submitted for assessment.
A full programme outline for the course can be downloaded by completing the form at the bottom of this page.