Take on a formal Mediator Role
Why choose CMP’s Professional Workplace Mediator?
- Highly experienced trainers
- Low delegate: trainee ratio
- Convenient central London training venue
- Transferable soft skills gained
- Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) -endorsed training
- Practical skills- focussed sessions
- Delivered by the UK’s first mediation training providers
- Recognised by the UK College of Mediators and Civil Mediation Council
The Professional Workplace Investigator is our flagship, ILM-accredited training course for workplace Mediators. As UK leading providers of conflict management and dispute resolution training, CMP will ensure you are equipped with both the theoretical understanding and practical skills needed to effectively resolve workplace disputes.
Conveniently located at etc venues’ Avonmouth House, in central London, close to Borough and Elephant & Castle Stations. Here you can expect outstanding hospitality and refreshments throughout the course. The course comprises of 40 hours of classroom learning, delivered in two 3-day segments, followed by a post-course assessment.
Trainees will develop a theoretical understanding of conflict, practice core skills essential to the Mediation process, participate in a range of interactive role-play scenarios, and understand how individual differences can be adapted to.
Each participant will receive personalised coaching, mentoring and feedback including a written assessment with personalised comments at the end of the course.
A full programme outline can be downloaded via the form below.